lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

DESCRIBE TO SOMEONE...

I admire my father because he possesses some incredible qualities. He is a counsel and works hard every day because he loves his job. He is also good at tennis and he taught me to play when I was a child. When I lost some tennis competitions and was put off, he always encouraged me to achieve my ambitions. Although he looks like a serious person, he has a good sense of humour and he is always playing on tricks. He is a fashion-conscious person, therefore, together go shopping and he suggests me some clothes. Apart from this, he and I talk about everything and he give me suggestions about all of my problems. Thanks him I have become the person who I am today.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice post, but we should correct some mistakes here:


    * I will describe my father (no TO here)
    *But though ???? (it doesn't make sense)
    *he is a fantastic person.
    * I admire him (no TO here either)
    * he works hard as a lawyer every day ("hardly" isn't good in this context)
    * he loves what does (no "it")
    * he always says
    * that I do what I like most, even if this is difficult
    * he has been a good tennis player for many years
    *he taught me
    * I took part in some competitions
    * He has always helped me in everything
    * I have becOme what I am nowadays.

    ResponderEliminar